JellyPages.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Sam!

With all the craziness around here, somehow we managed to celebrate Sams' 1st Birthday! I can't believe a year has flown by that quickly. He is such a wonderful child. Funny, playful, very smart and has a huge independent streak. He learns quickly and goes after what he wants. He was walking by 10 months and running by 11. He loves to say "Maaaaa" (Not sure what that means) and "Mine". He growls when playing with his dinosaurs, it's wicked funny. He follows Declan everywhere but will drop everything when he hears my voice. I love his big beautiful smile in the morning, when he first sees me. I love how excited he gets when I walk in a room. I love his sassy attitude, he'll "diss" his Daddy when he tries to grab him and run away laughing. He has red hair in the sunlight, the first with all our children. He'll eat anything you offer him happily. When he gets mad, he lets out a soul piercing scream that could wake the dead. He loves the dogs and can even say "Bar" for Bear. He gets into everything and if you turn your back for a second, he's gone! He can climb the stairs, which scares the crap out of me, at record speed. I could go on for hours, but I don't want to bore you..lol.
Two weeks old

My baby boy isn't such a baby anymore. I guess we'll just have to have another one....jk.


1 comment:

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!