JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

For the first time in a really long time, I can't think of anything to write about. It's been pretty busy around here with school and Sean working crazy hours. (He's got a change out tonight and won't be home until 11pm or so.) It seems like I blinked my eyes and Thanksgiving was here. I'm afraid to blink again, Christmas may be the next day.

Since tomorrow is Thursday and it happens to be Thanksgiving...lol, I thought I'd do a quick Thankful Thursday.

I'm thankful Sean found a job that keeps a roof over our heads and food on our table. I'm thankful for excited children ready to stuff their little faces with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and tuns of pie. I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad, for their love and support. I'm thankful for memories of Thanksgivings past, with my Grandparents and Aunt Rene. I'm thankful for traditions passed down, like hot chocolate with Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and Christmas music with dinner. I'm thankful for new traditions like watching A Christmas Story after dinner and having the house entirely decorated by Thanksgiving for Christmas. (Minus the tree) I could go on for hours, but I've already been typing this post for hours, so I better quit while I'm ahead.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. To all of our family, we love you and wish we could all be together. To friends and blogging family, we love you as well and hope you are all as blessed this Thanksgiving as we are. Enjoy your families and yummy turkeys!

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blessed Thanksgiving to you Arley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebration time...
    have a happy time :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!