JellyPages.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lack of Videos

 I realized this afternoon, I load my blog with hundreds of pictures of the kids and our lives, but yet I never post video of the kids. To be honest, I rarely take video of the kids, which is absurd since Sean and I both have amazing video cameras on our Lumia 920. I also realized we will miss all these amazing moments in our children's lives one day, so why the heck are we hardly ever recording them? Not to mention, we have no family in this state, so they aren't able to see the kids on a regular basis, if at all. So, I am making it my mission to take regular videos of the kids in their natural state (which may require a warning label).

video

WARNING, you may want to turn the sound down before playing this video. In the video, Declan is pushing Sam all over the living room on a Little Tikes plush airplane. Lizzie is throwing a fit because she wanted him to push her. She has quite the temper! Please excuse my messy house. It's hard to keep clean with 7 kids running around.

1 comment:

  1. OH, my gosh, totally sounds like our house!!!

    Fun to see them in action!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!