JellyPages.com

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday....Video Addition!

I know I don't do Thankful Thursdays as much as I should, but this week I found a few videos of the kids that I forgot were on my phone, so I thought I'd share them with everyone!



I'm thankful for sweet big sisters teaching their baby brother how to "Ring Around the Rosie", even if the words aren't quite right.

video

I'm thankful for baby boys who love to take out mommy's pots and pans and pretend to cook us all dinner!

video


I'm thankful for creative little girls who make beautiful pictures of her family! I wish I had more to share, but they are all on Sean's SkyDrive account and for some reason, I can't download them to my crappy laptop.


 Thankful that this little boy has an amazing sense of humor, even if Mommy doesn't find it very funny. One of these days he is going to break that cabinet and it's going to cost us a fortune.


Thankful for little girls who can sleep anywhere, in any position. That doesn't look the least bit comfortable, but she slept like that for nearly an hour.



I'm thankful for caring big sister who makes sure her baby brother doesn't fall out of a chair. He loves that baby crib sheet. He rips it off his mattress everyday and snuggles with it, or smells it...not quite sure which he's doing.



I'm thankful for clumsy Mary, falling into a bucket and getting stuck. She wouldn't let Declan help her out. She only wanted Mommy. Maybe if she cleaned that mess of a room evey once and awhile, she wouldn't fall into that bucket.


Thankful for little boys who put on a hat willingly. It was meant for Liam, but he hates hats. He was so proud of himself! My little Woody Doll! (The hat is from a Woody dress up set)

I'm thankful my poor husband is no longer puking his brains out. With the stress of work, lack of sleep this past week and other family matters, he unknowingly drank himself into a near comatose state Tuesday night and woke up yesterday morning feeling like he was going to die. Maybe if he hadn't drank 10 out of 12 bottles of beer, and perhaps had something more than a tiny Lean Cuisine meal in his stomach, he wouldn't have wasted an entire day off in bed.

I'm thankful my sister-in-law, who Sean hasn't spoken to in years, emailed me the other day and we got a chance to "clear the air" and catch up on a bit of our lives. It pains me that the bond between them, at this point, can't be mended, but I pray one day it can. In the mean time, I hope we can at least be close. As an only child, I have ALWAYS wanted a sister to confide in and lean on, and vies versa!

Well, I can think of a tun of other things I'm thankful for, but standing here typing them out to you wonderful people is not going to get the clothes folded, showers cleaned or the dog washed.

God Bless!



2 comments:

  1. Great thankfuls....love your boy in the drawer, adorable!! Your kids are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie! I think he thinks he is as well...lol. We do have happy kids. I'm thankful for that as well, there are so many children in this world who aren't happy. Kinda makes us feel blessed!

      Delete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!