JellyPages.com

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy 300th Post....Welcome Educents.com!!

This is my 300th post! I cannot believe I stuck with something for 300 consecutive times....lol. I started this blog back in 2009 just for fun. I never thought it would mean so much to me and last for as long as it has. We have seen some great times, this blog and I. We've watched Declan, Cian and Fionn start home schooling. We've welcomed the births of Mary, Lizzie and Sam. We've even seen Liam get into more trouble than humanly possible. We've moved to 3 different houses and welcomed several new furry additions to the clan (and seen a few leave as well). We've gone through two new jobs with promotions attached. We've celebrated holidays and birthdays. Were saddened by illness and hospitalization. We've even made new amazing friends and reconnected with family. Yes, this blog has been there for me through thick and thin, in sickness and health, till death do us part and everything in between. I hope to keep it going for my children to continue when I am gone. After all, it's all for them!

Since this blog has helped me in so many ways, I thought "Maybe it could help someone else as well." So, I'm dedicating my 300th post to Educents! What is Educents you ask? (Home schooling moms, you'll be interested in this...) Educents is a new, upcoming website dedicated to homeschooling. It's a site where you can buy all sorts of materials for your home school or classroom for a HUGE SAVINGS!


SITE OPENS APRIL 12, 2013!
"Educents will offer a wide variety of educational materials selected from the best suppliers in the industry. Products will range from online curriculum, learning tools, educational toys, software, study guides, e-books, classroom videos and tutorials in all subjects. Just to name a few…"

"Educents works with the best educational suppliers to provide daily group deals at flash speed. Order your products quickly because there will only be a limited amount for a limited time! Not to mention, we offer the lowest prices!!"

I am so excited about this website. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Setons, but as the kids move up in grades and more begin school, it's getting really expensive to purchase their curriculum. I'm hoping to find an accredited curriculum that offers the same amazing education for a fraction of the price. They will even be offering educational games and toys that are outrageously priced at stores like Lake Shore Learning.

I have been emailing back and forth with Kaitlyn, a member of the family (correctly if I'm wrong Kaitlyn) and let me tell you, I can't remember the last time someone was so grateful for my support. This is a family who struggled to homeschool their children, due to financial circumstances, but didn't allow it to stop them. Instead they fought back and are giving other families a chance to educate their children at discounted prices. Now what could be better than that!!

After hearing about the site this morning, I was so excited and couldn't wait to share it with all of you. So I contacted Educents to see about posting a link on my blog. Within an hour I heard back from Kaitlyn and she was amazing! She set me up with a photo and a little about the family that came up with this brilliant company concept. (See top right corner of my blog) Educents goes live on April 2, 2013 but if you head over now, sign up and get a $15 gift card for the site! They are also on Facebook and Twitter (@Educents) so stop by and give them a follow!!


4 comments:

  1. Happy 300!! I signed up! Thanks for passing the info onto us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you're welcome. I can't wait to see the site. We could really use some me ideas for school.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 300th! You are a rocking bloggy mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! Or just a Mama with too much spare time on her hands....not. lol!

      Delete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!