JellyPages.com

Monday, February 4, 2013

Thank a Mailman Day

It's National Thank A Mailman Day! Well, I don't know if "National" is the correct wording, but it was posted on our Oriental Trading Company Calendar as a day to remember, so of course the kids wanted to make our mailman a card. (My husband was less than supportive, saying they get their thanks in their ridiculous pension after 20 years and free healthcare for the rest of their lives, all paid for by the taxpayers, that we don't get.)
 
Well, I wasn't going to be a stick in the mud like Sean, so I let them make their card and take it to the mailbox. If nothing else, it will put a smile on his face! It's all about making someone's day right?
 

                                         The inside was constructed and colored by Declan.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool idea! I'm sure your mailman appreciated it. =)

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!