JellyPages.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Homeschooling Moms, we need your help...

Okay ladies, I need your help. My husband is in school learning to code. He needs to write an app for his first project and asked me for some ideas. My first thought was homeschooling. We use Android and there isn't a good app for creating a lesson plan. Lets face it, who has the time to sit and fill out those lesson planners provided by our home school. (Setons, etc.) I have 7+ children and every hour of my day accounted for. I want a simple app that a can quickly fill in the subjects by day/week, time and a short overview of what the class will entail for that day. That's it, nothing fancy, just efficient. Here's where your help is needed. Since everyone does their home school differently, we want to know what you would like in a lesson plan app.

If you would be so kind as to respond in the replies..

1. Would you like/use a mobile lesson planner?
2. What features would you want to see? details please
3. Would you want to be able to customize it yourself?

Below is a poll for your mobile browser. Don't worry, we have no idea who you are or what you're using. Sean just wants to see how many people use each operating system, so he can decide which systems to make the app for.
Thank you in advance for your input! This will really give him a head start and an advantage in his class!


What mobile web browser do you use?
Android
IOS
Windows
Blackberry
www.poll-maker.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!