JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

New Pictures

Since I haven't been on here in quite some time, I thought I'd post some new pictures of the family. I can't believe how much the kids have grown in the past year. Declan is 13.5 now, in karate and thinks he has all of life's answers. Cian will be 12 next Wednesday and doesn't have a clue about ANY of life's answers....lol. He loves Mindcraft though. Liam is 10 and in his own little world. He's our special needs child, but gets a little better every day. Fionn is 8 going on 16. He's incredibly smart, a straight A student with a soft heart, but don't piss him off, you'll regret it....lol. Mary is our first girl, she's 7 and full of life. She is very smart and very helpful. She's my little Mama. Lizzie is our shy girl. She's 6, small and very quiet, but don't let her fool you, she's got a hot temper when someone rubs her the wrong way. Then there's Sammy, 4 and full of terror. You can't take your eyes off that one for 2 minutes without him getting into some kind of trouble with Liam or Lizzie. He also doesn't take no for an answer. If he can't play some sort of video game, he'll chew you up and spit you back out, and think nothing of it. We're working on self-control with that one....lol. Finally there is Hope, my sweet little princess. She is the love of my life and EVERYONE worships the ground she walks on. She is so very loved and the center of our world. She is very smart, newly turned 2 and holds complete conversations with anyone who will listen. But now a new little princess has moved into our lives and we are all still getting to know her sweet little self. So far, she is two weeks old and eats 4 oz every 3 hours during the day, but will only eat about 2 oz at night and wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat. When she is awake, she's very alert and loves to stretch her legs out. She tries to focus her eyes on our faces and turns towards any voice she hears. She loves to listen to Nick Lachey's A Father's Lullaby Album.

So that is the kids in a nutshell. Here are a few pictures of everyone over the past few months. You can find more pictures of our family on my Instagram account @scoobyloves2004,
My Dad & Declan



My Mom w/ Sam, Wookie and Fionn
























2 comments:

  1. Oh!!!!
    What a beautiful family!
    I am sooo happy you are back here.
    I know just how much free time you must have! ; )
    Enjoy your precious family, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We enjoy every waking minutes, they grow so very fast.

      Delete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!